Places to visit and things to do with toddlers and young children around Cabo Roig and the Orihuela Costa.
Play areas in Cabo Roig
- The Cabo Roig Park at the bottom of Calle Agua is great for kids! Please note, you can NOT access Cabo Roig beach from this road.
- In front of the La Zenia hotel there is a small play area
- La Zenia beach has a climbing frame on the beach
- Campoamar also has a play area at the far end of the beach.
Cabo Roig beaches
- Cabo Roig beach the most sheltered from wind so can get very warm! Just be aware that whilst there is a(steep) ramp from the car park on Calle Levante Roig for pushchairs, otherwise it’s steps down. Toilets and a beach bar/cafe
- Campoamor beach is probably the most child friendly, with a play area at the south side, and easy access from the road (no steps).
- The beach at Cala Capitan is large, flat and great for children. There’s a play frame, toilets and a cafe/bar.
Bonuka, Cabo Roig strip
New for 2023, Bonuka offers cocktails, ice creams, milkshakes and more. PLUS they have kids play equipment! A mini kitchen, games and fun to keep the children occupied whilst you relax!
Side Street Cafe
Side Street Cafe in La Zenia is a wonderful family hub, offering a great selection of food and drink with indoor play equipment suitable for young children. Perfect to escape the heat of the day (or rainy days!
Soft Plays & Play Centres near Cabo Roig
- The Play Cafe, Villamartin is a great adventure soft play suitable for tots to pre-teens, a short drive from Cabo Roig.
- Muerde La Pasta in La Zenia Boulevard, is an all you can eat buffet, with access to the soft play included. Be aware in rainy weather it gets extremely busy- expect to queue!
- MacDonalds in La Zenia has an outdoor play area.
- La Zenia Boulevard has it’s own soft play, amusements and children’s rides on the top floor of the centre.
- Burger King at Playa Flamenca, on the N-332 has its own indoor play area.
Guardamar del Segura
Your children will love a day here! Visit the park for a great playground, roaming peacocks and fairground rides. And then head to the beach, with another playground on the beach and a pedestrianised boulevard to enjoy some food & drink.
Murcia Zoo (and Murcia)
About a 40 minute drive from Cabo Roig. There is a water park attached that is open in summer months.
If you want to extend your day, jump on the tram outside the park to take you into Murcia City Centre.
Aquapolis Waterpark at Torrevieja
Who doesn’t love a good waterpark on holiday? Aquapolis is located just off the N-332, accessible from Cabo Roig by car and bus. Visit the website here.